1343 C Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Newport Place Apts. Inc.
P.O. BOX 120663
San Diego, CA 92112
Call for appointment
To make a reservation to live at Newport Place, please complete and submit a Housing Request Form. Submitting a Housing Request Form is only a request. You are under no obligation to accept a Confirmation from Newport Place. No payment is required to submit a Housing Request Form.
Each resident is required to submit a seperate Housing Request Form.
Placing a Housing Request - In 3 Steps
Thoroughly read our Confirmation Policy.
- By email, we will reply to your Housing Request within 48 hours.
- This email will be one of three types of housing confirmations: Temporary Confirmation, Tentative Confirmation, Waiting List Application.
- When you have received a Temporary or Tentative Confirmation, you must respond before the reply date stated in the email in order to finalize or extend your reservation. If you do not contact us before the expiration date, your space will be released.
- In order to receive your Final Confirmation, you will be required to pay Newport Place a non-refundable $35 Reservation Confirmation Fee and a a refundable $500-$750 Holding Deposit.
- Once we have processed your Reservation Confirmation Fee and Holding/Security & Damage Deposit, you will promptly receive a Final Confirmation email. This email will serve as a receipt for your payment and will provide move-in instructions for your arrival and a month-to-month rental agreement. The rental agreement must be signed and returned on or before your move-in date.
Your Holding Deposit will become your Security/Damage Deposit when you move into Newport Place and is refundable when you move out. The amount of the Holding Deposit is subject to change. The Holding Deposit must be paid with a credit or debit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover) or check (US banks only).
The Holding Deposit is refundable BEFORE moving into Newport Place according to the following policies:
1. Refundable when Newport Place cannot provide you with a Final Confirmation.
2. Refundable when you cancel your Housing Request prior to receiving a Final Confirmation from Newport Place.
3. Refundable if you cancel at least 45 days prior to your move-in date after receiving a Final Confirmation.
4. Not refundable if you cancel less than 45 days prior to your move-in date after receiving a Final Confirmation.
Complete and submit an online Housing Request Form by clicking the button below.
Print a PDF version of the Housing Request Form, complete, scan and email to email@example.com.
Download Printable Form