1343 C Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Newport Place Apts. Inc.
P.O. BOX 120663
San Diego, CA 92112
Call for appointment
WELCOME TO NEWPORT PLACE
Since 1999, Newport Place has been providing affordable housing for international and American students, interns and young professionals. Most of our residents are attending top internships, language schools, universities and colleges.
Newport Place is an intimate community of up to 27 residents who live in 2-, 3-, 4-bedroom apartments and studio apartments. We offer monthly rentals of private bedrooms in shared apartments and studio apartments. All bedrooms accommodate 1 person (single occupancy), except for two bedrooms that can accommodate 2 people (double occupancy). Studio apartments can accommodate 1 or 2 people.
Each apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, one bathroom, and comes furnished with everything you need to live and learn comfortably and independently. For a complete description of furnishings please see the Features page.
Smoking is not permitted inside the buildings.
For your convenience and budgeting, we charge all-inclusive rent. Rental rates include: utilities (water, electricity, gas), internet, cable TV, and maid service every two weeks.
Newport Place accommodates both short-term and long-term residents with our month-to-month rental agreement.
Newport Place Is Intimate & Personal
- 9 Apartments
- 27 residents maximum
- Friendly and outgoing residents
- Courteous and attentive staff
Newport Place Is Fun and Friendly
- Gated garden area with 2-level deck that provides a community area to gather for socializing, barbecuing or enjoying the fine San Diego weather
- Resident Organized Outings: beach trips, BBQ's, local festivals & more
- Resident Organized Trips: Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Mexico & more
Newport Place Is Safe
- San Diego Police Headquarters - one block
- Trolley Police - two blocks
- City College Police - one block
Newport Place Has Access to Public Transit
- Trolley - City College Station - two blocks
- Bus - Park Boulevard bus stops - two blocks
- I-5, Highways 163 & 94 - three, four & five blocks
- San Diego International Airport - four miles
- Amtrak Train & Trolley Stations - eighteen blocks
- Greyhound Bus Station - fifteen blocks
Newport Place Is Centrally Located
- City College & Library - across the street
- Albertson's supermarket - two blocks
- Financial District - five blocks
- Gaslamp District (restuarants & bars) - eight blocks
- Horton Plaza Shopping Mall - eight blocks
- Balboa Park & museums - five blocks
- San Diego Zoo - eight blocks
- Padres Baseball Stadium - thirteen blocks
- Convention Center - fourteen blocks
- San Diego Bay & Seaport Village - one mile
- Old Town, Sea world, Mexico and the beaches - ten to fifteen minutes by car